I accept PayPal and Major Credit Card.
You do not need a PayPal Account to pay for your items through PayPal:
You can choose the PayPal Option during checkout. After you submit your order click the "Pay Now" button. On the right hand side of the next page you will see 2 options, the 2nd one is to pay using a Credit or Debit Card WITHOUT having to sign up for a PayPal account.
Payment must be made in full and have cleared before the item is shipped. If you are having any issues with PayPal, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will assist you in any way that I can.
All of my items are digital and are delivered digitally. Once you have completed payment you will receive an email with a link to your product downloads. You may also access your downloads, at any time, by viewing your Etsy Purchases page.
All files (unless otherwise stated in the listing/description) are emailed to you as both JPEG files (with white backgrounds) and PNG files (with a transparent background) in a .zip folder. All files are created at high quality 300 dpi and are print ready.
Refunds and Exchanges
Additional Policies and FAQs
Your purchase of any Polpo Design product grants you one perpetual, non-transferable, non-exclusive Personal/Commercial Use license to use the image files for the permitted uses as defined below. All other rights to the illustrations, clip art and other items, including all copyright and intellectual property rights, are retained by Polpo Design . No credit is required when using any product for Commercial Use.
Polpo Design clip art and all other products are for small business use only.
• Use the product(s) in your designs created for resale for online or electronic publications, including but not limited to, web banners, Etsy (and other e-commerce sites) banners, web advertisements, web site templates, and blog templates.
• Use the product(s) to assist in designing digital/printed promotional material such as business cards, brochures, product packaging, product display cards and promotional post cards for resale. The product(s) must be personalized and in flattened form before sending to your customers. You may not create blank templates that are sold to others in order for them to resell.
• Use the product(s) in creating items for resale such as, but not necessarily limited to, stationary, digital/printed invitations and digital/printed party packs/party items, announcements, photo cards and greeting cards. The product(s) must be personalized and in flattened form before sending to your customers. You may not create blank templates that are sold to others in order for them to resell.
• Use the product(s) for use in creating tile pendants, bottle cap pendants, etc. for resale.
• Use the product(s) in creating digital collage sheets for resale. Our product(s) must be flattened and may not be used “as is” for this purpose.
• Use the product(s) to create digital embroidery files for resale as well as tangible embroidered items for resale.
• Use the product(s) to create designs used on clothing and other similar items (totes, jackets, mugs, canvases etc.) for resale in quantities not exceeding 100.
• Use the product(s) to create scrapbook kits/embellishments. In this case the clip art must be flattened with another image. Product(s) may not be used to create digital papers of any kind.
• Use the product(s) to assist in creating digital art prints for resale in quantities not exceeding 100.
•Use the items created with the product(s) in your portfolio.
You May NOT:
• Sell any product “as is”.
• Resell any product as part of a clip art set, digital paper pack or as a stand-alone product.
• Share, give away or distribute the original files, in part or in whole, in any way. This includes offering “freebies” on your blog/website created with my product(s).
• Use the product(s) in an electronic format that enables it to be easily copied, extracted, downloaded, and/or distributed.
• Reproduce or “trace” any product.
• Claim any artwork as your own.
• Use the product(s) to create items that will be sold on any third party site that is a direct competitor clip art site.
• Use the product(s) to create tangible or digital stamps of any kind. If you wish to turn any product(s) into digital/tangible stamps please contact me to see if extended licensing is available.
• Use the artwork in any way that would be considered pornographic, obscene, immoral, infringing or prejudice in nature.